Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Today is June 7, 2016!  We finally got some rain the other day!  I'm so happy about that, while people in Texas are floating away.  I hope everyone is safe down there.  Here is a picture of my little garden I put on my deck!  I have added a couple of things since I took this picture!


I need to get outside and trim the flowers off the chives before they seed everywhere.  They are so pretty.  Have you ever ate one?  They pack a real onion punch!
Well now it is time for a scrapbook moment.  This is the June stamp of the month!  Isn't it cute? For all your summer travel pages!
Get yours on my website at paperdivas.ctmh.com.  Now a picture of a double scrapbook page I did.  I think it would be so pretty with some pictures of summer flowers in it.  This was made with CTMH Kaleidoscope paper!
Have a great day everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment