Saturday, August 6, 2016

Hello everyone!

It has been a while since I have made a post on here.  My Step daughter (Renee) was here with her family.  We had a lot of fun at the E. Lansing aquatic center one day.  We went to celebrate Mom's La Dukes 99th birthday.  Renee is her only Grandchild so she wanted to be here for her birthday!  We went to Chicago for two days and went to Shedd's aquarium and the Field Museum.  Both were amazing.  We spent 8 hours at the Field Museum.  It was a lot of fun being able to do something like this with our Grandkids.  They live in Kansas so we don't get to see them very often.  Here are a few pics.






and here is one more of Zach and Renee!



and now tonight I am off to my 40th class reunion!  Have a great weekend everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great pics! I was wondering how you MIL was doing. She looks good! Enjoy your Reunion--I had my 52nd last SAT.

    ReplyDelete