Saturday, August 27, 2016

Stuffed peppers and Florence!

Well the bell peppers were adding up in the fridge and another batch of tomato's were ready to be cooked so what else would you make other than stuffed peppers.  What? No ground beef.  Well I made my with chicken.  I made mine with a Italian twist because I just love cooking with my fresh sweet basil, oregano parsley and garlic out of my garden.  Nothing better than fresh greens.



Looks good, right?  Well if you want my recipe, you will just have to comment on my blog!  I will be happy to give it to you!

I made enough for 3 meals for Tadd and I, so here is what I did with the left overs.  Ready for the freezer.



What about Florence.  Just another little scrapbook page I did with our Florence paper pack from Close to my Heart.  These are some pictures from a trip I took with a good friend years ago. Tahquamenon Falls in the upper peninsula Michigan!



Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments: