Monday, July 10, 2017

Growing the garden!

How is your garden doing this year?  Mine sure is shaping up!  The raised bed we put in this year and filling it with organic soil and tons of compost from my bin and my Mom's has really paid off.  Here are a few pics to show you how it is doing!

 This tomato plant is growing out of my compost bin.  It has gotten pretty big and it is loaded with blossoms!

 These are tomato plants in the old part of the garden in earth bags and some in the ground and a random pepper plant.  One of these plants has 15 large tomatoes on it now.

 This is the new raised bed.  I planted Roma's in here and they are loaded.

 Here are some peppers in the new raised bed.  I don't know what kind they are because the birds took all the plastic labels.  But they are not doing to bad.

 My carrots are coming along quite well in the raised bed.  I am thinning them just about every other day!  I have one Brussel sprout plant.  I have never grown them before.  It is huge.

 Here are the red skin potatoes and the pole beans I am trying desperately to get going.  I keep putting seeds in every couple of weeks just so I'm sure to get some.  They seem to be taking off now.

and her are my cucumbers that I am hoping to get tons from.  I have 2 pickling plants.  My pantry is completely out, so I am hoping for a good crop.

Well there you have it for the veggie garden.  Good luck with yours and thanks for looking.

And like always, paperdivas.ctmh.com. has all your paper crafting needs.

Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment