Friday, September 15, 2017

Celebrate Fall!

Happy Friday everyone!  Today I want to share with you Close to my Hearts featured papers for September!

Here are four cards I made for my Fall card workshop!  I just love these papers!


This one is my favorite of the four!
This page shows the Cats and Bats paper pack!
 Here is the Falling for you Paper pack!
 This is called a Double Dutch fold card!  I really like this fold!
 This flower paper is my favorite in the Fall for You pack!
 I have only one Halloween card for my workshop!  That doesn't mean I won't create some more!  I love how CTMH puts non traditional papers in their packs.
Here is a list of the supplies I used to make these cards.  You can get these at paperdivas.ctmh.com.

Cats and Bats paper pack- X7224B, Emerald paper and stamp pad-x5969, z2806. Scallop Boarder thin die-z3348.  Falling for you paper pack- X7223B, September stamp of the month- S1709,  Hello and thanks thin die set (retired) z3259.  Fern paper and ink pad- x5960, z2850, pebble paper -x5955.  Goldrush paper and ink pad- x5962, z2823, Hear border thin cuts- Z3347, Basic ovals thin cuts- Z3328 and Gold Glitter Gems- z3312.

I hope you have a great weekend and check back next week for more Close to my Heart artwork and Gardening news!

Hugs,  Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment