Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Make your own Calendar!!!

Happy December everyone!  Here in Michigan, you would never know that it was December!  It has been so warm!  Well they say that is about to change and according to the wind last night, I believe them.

Today I want to share with you, Close to my Hearts December special.  It is a make your own calendar kit.  You get everything you need to create 12 beautiful layouts.  And my favorite part about this is at the end of the year, you can just put the pages in an album and you are all finished.  This would be a great gift to give.  You could give the calendar kit or wait until the year is over and give the album.  And since you only see one page at a time, you can work on it all year long.


This kit comes with or without a stamp set.  The whole kit is 20% off the retail value.

Check it out on my website at paperdivas.ctmh.com.  You won't be sorry!

Have a wonderful rest of the year and check back soon for more Close to my Heart or other news from me!

Hugs, Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment